Maddox's new sitter, and a new friend in Salina gave me this wonderful idea, so I thought I would give it a try. This is my attempt at keeping everyone up to date on our whereabouts and our family.
My wonderful, very understanding supervisor Tom has officially given me the thumbs up to move back to Lawrence!!! We are shooting for a late May move if we can sell our home in Salina. Mike and I have been working very hard to peel the remaining velvet green 1972 wallpaper and remove the last of the medieval-like light fixtures. The house is actually starting to look somewhat modern. It's almost sad to go after all our hard work, but I'm sure we'll manage. :)
Maddox has been "cruising" but still no true crawling. He has discovered his little man parts and is quite amused with them. (Typical male)
We are hoping that this coming year will be a little smoother for us all. Mike and I are really regretting all the time these moves, etc., have taken from the kids.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love and miss those kiddo's (and you too :-)so do whatever it takes and get your bootie back here! Seeing those pics just makes me miss them more!
Post a Comment