Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Half-way through the week....






Well, we're halfway through another week in Salina. We had another open house last weekend. Evidently there were only about three people that looked. :( One lady is very interested, and has been here twice, but her husband hasn't seen it and we have no idea what their situation is. We thought we had it re-sold to the man that used to own it, but that fell through. I am trying to stay positive. It's only been a week and a half on the market. At least we have people interested, and God has a way of always letting things work out for the best. I try not to question his plans. We are just very homesick and want to get a house in Lawrence before the rates go back up. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!


My job is going well, but this past week has been a little rough there as well. There are days when I wonder if my resume was mixed up with someone else's and they made a mistake hiring me! I don't feel like I know anything sometimes. But, I'm plugging away, and trying to learn all I can as quickly as I can. I do love it though. I just hope they'll keep me around!!!


The kiddos have all been sick again. I'm so tired of this winter!!! Thank goodness we finally got some decent weather. Long story short, we can use your thoughts and prayers right now.....

No comments: