We have been out enjoying this beautiful and crazy weather. It is February 7 - usually cold, snowy, icy and just plain miserable. But today, it is probably 60 already and it is only 10:45 a.m.! So, I looked at my computer, thought about working, and decided otherwise. Instead, we all got dressed and went outside to enjoy the day. The girls rode their scooters. Mad Man trampled through the rocks and dirt and tried to chase down our elusive cat, Manfred. It is a good day and one that makes it hard to remember that in just a couple days, our nightmare will be relived through Brian's trial. I have asked friends and family for support and prayers for Angie, dad, the girls, and even Brian. I know God has a plan for all of us, and this beautiful day is just a reminder of how good He is.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great way to document the history of your family. Your comments are thoughtful, inspirational, and funny. Thanks for doing this for all of us.
Post a Comment