Okay, so I'm a little behind! I'm working on it now that things are calming down, so be looking for old new posts. :) We spent this past weekend at the Kaw Valley Farm Tour hitting all the "hot spots" in the Kansas farm world. Saturday, Angie and Addison Clinefelter joined us, and Maddox had his first date with his woman. Ha!
The girls had a great time painting pumpkins and getting dirty. Maiki for some reason got on a kick about chicken bones. I explained that we eat the chickens' legs. She said, "Oh, now I understand... we eat the chickens' legs and they eat people legs." Gotta love them. Enjoy...
The girls had a great time painting pumpkins and getting dirty. Maiki for some reason got on a kick about chicken bones. I explained that we eat the chickens' legs. She said, "Oh, now I understand... we eat the chickens' legs and they eat people legs." Gotta love them. Enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment