Finally updating once again. You have to love computers... I am just now getting hooked up so I can get my pictures off my camera since my computer doesn't cooperate because of security issues... (sigh).... So, if anyone is still reading this since it has been about 6 months since I've updated, here goes...
The weather has turned into the lovely Kansas winter as you can see above. The kids enjoyed the first snow day. Even though they were freezing, they suffered through and made their first snowman of the year, shoveled some snow, and made snow angels. Maddox and I watched from the warm house. He was not thrilled about this, but I was.
Papa Terry came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had a nice dinner with my mom and dad, and all gained about 55 pounds. Maddox ate his weight in turkey and pie!
We are very excited about Christmas. The girls don't know they are getting anything because I keep telling them Santa knows how much they have been fighting! But, as you can see above, Maddox helped us wrap a few little things for them.
Mike has been battling with insurance companies, window companies, contractors, etc., because we have had one nightmare after another with the new house. We feel like we've been remodeling for 3 years in a row (which we have I guess) and we are ready to be DONE!!! We are going to have a practically new house when all is said and done.
The girls are done with their first semester of first grade. They are doing awesome. Makena can read like a college student, and Maiki has been making many masterpieces in prose and art. :) We have lots of projects stored and they are full of glitter and sticky things.
I am very busy at work as usual. I guess that is good considering the economy.
I think that is everything for now! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment