Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Grandparents Day at BES

Today was Grandparents' Lunch Day at BES. The girls were very excited when I got home and couldn't wait to tell me all about Grandpa's recollection of his first grade experience and Grandma helping them with math. The had a great day. I'm exhausted... I am in tax season at work, and it is crazier than ever. I debate every day about whether this job was the right move for me. I like it a lot but it really eats into my time at home. I pray about it a lot and hope that I will see some form of clarity along the way. Until then, I am trying to make the best of it, and trying to identify something good I can do with my experience. My focus right now is on "Green" buildings, alternative energy sources and some elder law issues. It keeps me busy and it is very interesting. Plus, I feel like I am doing SOME good!

No comments: