Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Frog Prince



Today was a good day.  Probably because I didn't go to work, but it was good.  I did work from home, but I did it in my sweats with my baby boy on my lap.  Perfect.  I feel like I am missing so much with him, I really question whether I am doing the right things with my life.  Maybe I'm just having some sort of mid-life crisis or something I don't know.  

I was exercising tonight - first time in who knows how long... and I was just about to wrap it up when I noticed this little guy stuck to our door downstairs.  I had to grab a couple of shots before the cat eats him!  

I'm tired or I would try to write something profound or riveting... :)  Getting over the migraine at last, but it has worn me out.  And it's back to the grind tomorrow.  Yay.

No comments: